Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another New A&P


Hey A&P Dudes,

Here is the latest sucessful applicant from Seabreeze A&P. His name is John Dent, and he owns his own Cessna 150, and also a Quicksilver ultralight. John came to me with extensive experience with both military and general aviation aircraft. He had no problems with his practical projects or his oral questions. The FAA inspectors from Birmingham were here observing John's exam, but he was unflappable. He was even grilled by one of them to make sure I wasn't hand-picking the easy questions. He still didn't have any problems. Both John and the FAA went away happy. The FAA inspectors were here to observe me, and offered suggestions how I can improve the testing process. We all have nothing to fear from the FAA if we are doing our jobs right, and I do my best. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment