Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why choose me?


Hi everyone, I am back from vacation, and ready to accept new A&P applicants.

I have been doing some on-line research to see what other A&P prep schools and DME's are charging these days. Pretty interesting stuff. One outfit charges $1750.00 for the whole thing. That is tuition, written and DME testing. Other places charge $1350.00 for everything but the DME. One school advertises $750.00 but that includes no testing. Do some web searches yourself; you'll see the same thing. Most DME's charge $250.00 for each exam, or $750.00 (gen, af, & pp)

So why choose me? I can be much cheaper because I have no overhead. I do everything at my home. I charge $850.00 for the prep course. (12 hours) which includes the DME services. (about 12 hrs.) If you do the math, I make about $35.00 per hour for my trouble. I figure that's good enough for a part-time job.

So you're thinking that perhaps you will get a better education at some of these other prep schools. I doubt it. I have been an A&P instructor and DME for something like 20 years. I know what I'm talking about in other words. You will leave me knowing lots of things about airplanes that you didn't know, plus you'll have a new, shiny, A&P ticket. I take pride in that.

Last but not least. I live on Navarre Beach, Florida. Who wants to go to some dusty airport in Texas, or some other boring place like that? Ask your wife where she would rather spend a week. Show her Navarre Beach on you tube and let her decide. (if the price alone is not enough information)


No comments:

Post a Comment