Thursday, January 28, 2010

GI Bill and USAF tuition assistance.

I hope this Thursday morning finds you all gainfully employed and fixing airplanes. I have been asked if the VA will pay for A&P exams. The answer is: "I think so". My understanding is that under the GI bill, they will reimburse for $100.00 for each written exam, and $500.00 for the O&P exam for A&P. The applicant will have to apply for this, I don't get involved. As for tuition assistance, I don't think so. They will only pay for tuition at accredited schools and universities, which I am not. That is my understanding anyway. Maybe you could email me if you know something about this.

By the way... My wife Linda is in the beach wedding business. Check out her website. http://www.abeachsidewedding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment